Saturday, May 05, 2007

I have a Second Life!
I finally got down to setting up my avatar on second life. I am Taez Masala in my other life. It is fun. I am glad I do not have any friends as I am still learning how to walk and get around. To be born in the world as an adult is kinda scary and challenging. Had a long chat with someone from IBM who has been on second life for a while. She has promised me a tour ... I better learn how to walk, sit, etc. before I make a fool of myself with her.

If you are not on a virtual world ... thinking I don't do games ... think again! Start thinking about what you would have liked to be, if you had a choice. The number of options just to tweak your face are amazing.

If you get there, let me know and I will be happy to show you around, even tell you what my name means :-)

No comments: