Thursday, March 08, 2007

For those who regularly visit my blog - my apologies for not posting for over 3 weeks. I have been very busy juggling 2 jobs!

Movies on Demand:
Jaman
Jaman.com drew some attention at the DEMO 2007 conference. Here is a link to their presentation at the conference. They have taken a different approach by building a movie player instead of using one of the several widely used existing ones. The downloadable player has an integrated web browser, something that I always thought a downloadable desktop app should have. I believe there will be more of these apps released over the next few years.

The goal is to allow users to rent and buy the 99% of world movies that are never released at the local cinema. The prices are quite reasonable - $1.99 to rent and $4.99 to buy a movie. Will try the

No comments: