Monday, October 09, 2006

Brassring no more

Brassring, my adventure with the Internet boom and bust, was sold last week (press release). This is the kind of event that pushes one to replay, and now in the Web 2.0 world - blog, the experience. To fully describe the fun and pain of the ride requires a late night around a fire with friends and family and some red. I don't have the temperament nor the time to write a long post. However, I have to record the event in my blog.

With a team distributed in 6 locations, we managed to accomplish a lot in the 3 years I was there. One of the most rewarding technical and management experience of my life. The team was exceptionally talented and worked very well together. We were very proud of the technology we built and the services we provided. All of us had a lot of fun as we participated in the transformation of our lives by the Internet.

Ask me about it when we meet next.

No comments: